Acrylic Colour by Art ranger
Art Rangers acrylic colour uses a versatile colour range used frequently by artists and hobbyists. Excellent light-fastness, fabulous tinting strength, strong covering power and gorgeous colours-18 x Regular colours and 6 x pastel colours.
- 6x Neon
- 8x Metallic
- 8x Glitter
- 2x BASIC
Mont Marte Premium Black Gesso 500mlMont Marte Black Gesso provides a flexible matt finish suitable for priming and sealing canvas, paper, board and other semi-porous surfaces. Gesso provides a slightly toothed surface that allows oil and acrylic to adhere well to your painting support. For best results apply 2-3 thin coats of Black Gesso. Features:
- may be sanded in between coats for a super smooth surface which is great for detailed works
- adds dramatic contrast and interesting effects that regular white gesso cannot achieve
- may be diluted with water.
Mont Marte Premium Clear Texture Gesso 250mlMont Marte Premium Clear Texture Gesso is suitable for preparing your artwork surfaces with a transparent finish. You can use this versatile medium with acrylic, oil, pastels, and other paint media. It is lightweight, non-yellowing, and dries to a water resistant finish. This clear gesso is intermixable with Mont Marte acrylic paints and mediums, allowing you to create a tinted gesso by mixing it with a colour of your choice. Features:
- Acrylic and oil paint clear gesso: suitable for use with acrylic, oil, pastels, and other paint media
- Drying time: 1-2 hours
- Non-yellowing and dries clear
- Dries to a water resistant finish
- Available in: 75 ml tubes
- Artists’ acrylic.
- High pigment load per colour for optimal light-fastness and permanence.
- Uniform eggshell-finish.
- Ideal for high textured impasto technique.
Dala Canvas Primer 1 LtThis product is a pure acrylic, high PVC (pigment volume content) canvas primer. It is water based and may be diluted with water or Dala Acrylic Glaze Medium. Canvas Primer is used to prepare your canvas and make it receptive to paint. It can also protect the canvas against certain paints. Canvas preparation is a personal activity. Some artists choose not to take prepare their surface and prefer to paint straight onto the raw canvas. They enjoy the natural texture of the canvas and treat this inherent texture as a component of the medium, rather than a mere surface. This technique is fine when using acrylic paint, but could be disastrous for oil painters.
- Paint the primer directly onto the canvas and allow it to dry.
- Paint a second layer at a right angle to the first layer.
- This process may be continued, until you have achieved the surface you require.
Premium Fluro Acrylic Paint Intro Set 8 PieceMont Marte fluorescent paint is perfect for adding luminescent colours to your art and craft projects. This set features 8 bright colours in 18ml tubes that glow under black lights and have a smooth lustre on a range of surfaces such as canvas, card and wood. The smooth consistency and opaque finish of each fluorescent 18 ml paint tube in this set offers a brilliant neon look. Create bright artworks and craft projects at home or school with the Mont Marte Fluro Acrylic Paint Intro Set. Features:
- 8 bright neon colours in 18ml tubes (yellow, orange, red, magenta, pink, purple, blue, green)
- Smooth lustre on a range of surfaces
- Glows under black lights
- Smooth consistency and opaque coverage
- Quick drying
- Suitable for art projects at home or school
Mont Marte Premium Gesso 500mlThis water-based universal primer is superb for preparing surfaces for painting. It is a bright white opaque primer with an absorbent character. Mont Premium Marte Gesso may be used on canvas, cardboard and wood. Once dry, gesso may be painted on with acrylics and oils. Mont Marte Premium Gesso is acid free and provides an absorbent surface to paint on. Apply two thin coats of gesso for a smooth surface with Mont Marte Gesso Brushes. May also be applied with a palette knife for a more textured effect. Touch dry within 2 hours, longer for heavier application. Clean up with water. Features:
- using gesso on a pre-primed canvas gives your painting a smoother, more even surface
- the smooth surface allows paint to flow freely and won’t get lost in the weave of the canvas
- reduces acidity levels of paper and wood, giving your painting longer life when using these supports.
Gesso Spray Black: Ghiant Water Based 400ml
- Artist Black acid free spray primer for a variety of substrates
- Suitable for use with oils, alkyds and acrylics
- Provides excellent “tooth” for better adhesion
- Allow to dry for 24 hours after application before use
- Recommended that 3 coats are applied for use with oil painting
- Allow 2 hours of drying time between coats
- Please read instructions on the can prior to use
Metallic Acrylic Paint Intro Set Premium 8pc x 18mlMont Marte metallic acrylic paints are a great choice for adding shimmer and shine to your art and craft projects. This set of 8 beautiful colours features a luxurious metallic sheen and is suitable for a range of surfaces such as canvas, card and wood. You’ll love the smooth consistency and eye-catching finish of these metallic acrylic paints. They also offer good coverage and dry quickly, making them suitable for use at home or in the classroom. Make your projects stand out with our 8 piece Metallic Acrylic Paint set. Features:
- 8 metallic colours in 18ml tubes (gold, silver, bronze, copper, magenta, purple, phthalo blue, phthalo green)
- Luxurious metallic sheen
- Suitable for a range of surfaces
- Smooth consistency and excellent coverage
- Opaque, metallic finish
- Perfect for home or school projects
- Quick drying
Mont Marte Premium Modelling Paste Tub 500mlMont Marte Premium Modelling Paste is fantastic for creating textured backgrounds on a variety of surfaces. Depth of texture can be built up by adding layers once paste is dry. Small objects may also be embedded into the paste for other 3D effects. Great when applied with Mont Marte palette knives. Clean up with water. Features:
- modelling paste dries white
- may be over-painted with acrylic or oil paint
Soluble Gloss Varnish
Specially developed for the protection of acrylic works from environmental pollutants which can cause surface degradation. Sealing the surface with a gloss varnish provides a barrier film which can be cleaned or removed, but leave the paint itself unblemished. This varnish is solvent based and should be touch dry within an hour. However, as drying can depend on environmental conditions it is recommended to leave a full 24 hours for drying.
- High quality pigments, superior pigment loading allowing to be thinned with water.
- Excellent light-fastness and permanence (36 colors offering 4*).
- Smooth acrylic resin binder for a creamy, medium body viscosity.
- High versatility: multi-surfaces, indoor and outdoor, ideal for mixed media