- Pencil provides added control for fine detail. Round 8 mm barrel; wide 4 mm core.
- Ink-like pigments come alive when water is added. Apply dry pencil to wet page or apply wet pencil to dry page.
- Colour becomes permanent once dry leaving an ink-like stain. Inktense can be layered and keep colours vivid.
- Inktense watersoluble, soft texture pencils are highly blend able
- Ideal for use on a variety of surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric as well as paper
- Pencil set includes 12 colours
Inktense Pencils by Derwent
Permanent when dry – doesn’t washout like watercolour. Layer up intense vibrant colours. Inktense pencils deliver vibrant and versatile colour. Perfect for a variety of projects, the watersoluble Inktense pencils can be applied wet or dry to a page to achieve different effects.
- They are highly light fast and have a soft lay-down of colour that removes easily with an eraser or putty rubber.
- Available in 20 consistent degrees from 9B to 9H.
- Ideal for expressive sketching and detailed illustrations.