Mont Marte Deep Edge ProMont Marte Double Thick canvases feature a 38mm (1.5in) deep frame that offers a contemporary clean edge look with no further framing required. Triple coated with universal primer and ready to be painted on. This series is suitable for moderate application of paint and light collage techniques. Used by professionals and students. Features:
- Acid free 380 canvas
- 100% unbleached cotton duck in high density weave
- Triple coated universal primer
- Mitered corners and double row back stapled
- Sizes over 60cm (23.6in) include bracing and wooden stretcher keys
- Timber profile of 38 x 38mm (1.5 x 1.5in) pine wood frame
Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums & Thinners
Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums and Thinners provide all of the tools needed to continue creating easily. By its very nature, oil colour is incompatible with water and dissolves only in turpentine, white spirit or low-odour thinners.
Retouching, Damar, matt and artists’ clear Picture varnishes which are ideal to protect paintings, to enhance the colour which are removable or non removable.
- A thin layer to be applied after oil painting is dry.
- High concentration of pigment.
- Excellent lightfastness (3*).
- Smooth buttery consistency.
- Excellent water miscibility.
- Ideal to use indoor or in classroom environment.
- 10 brushes included (1 x Flat 2, 1 x Filbert 2, 1 x Filbert 6, 1 x Bright 8, 1 x Flat 1″, 1 x Flat 8, 1 x Bright 6, 1 x Bright 4, 1 x Round 3, 1 x Round 0 )
- Perfect intro set
- Great for travel
- Short handled ergonomic brushes
- Ideal for painting with oils
Catalyst by Princeton
Tools that move paint Not quite a brush. Not quite a palette knife. Catalyst tools are crafted from flexible silicone to allow artists a new form of expression. Catalyst Blades are mounted on artist brush handles offering a blend of tradition and innovation.
Clean-up is a breeze with Catalyst Blades, the silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant. Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water, dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface.