Georgian Water Mixable Oil Paint
Georgian Water Mixable Oil Paint by Daler Rowney
Georgian Water Mixable Oil Paint offer artists the possibility of experiencing oil painting without the need for solvent-based mediums. An alternative to traditional oil paints, Georgian Water Mixable Oils can be thinned, mixed, and washed using water.
- High concentration of pigment.
- Excellent lightfastness (3*).
- Smooth buttery consistency.
- Excellent water miscibility.
- Ideal to use indoor or in classroom environment.
- Available in: 37 ml tubes and 200 ml tubes
- Spectrum of 47 colours
- Permanent and light fast results
- Available: in 120ml .
- Good pigment strength.
- High lightfastness (3*).
- Medium body.
- Water based and solvent free. Water-soluble and water resistant.
- Flexible colors so no cracks.
Mont Marte Premium Gesso 500mlThis water-based universal primer is superb for preparing surfaces for painting. It is a bright white opaque primer with an absorbent character. Mont Premium Marte Gesso may be used on canvas, cardboard and wood. Once dry, gesso may be painted on with acrylics and oils. Mont Marte Premium Gesso is acid free and provides an absorbent surface to paint on. Apply two thin coats of gesso for a smooth surface with Mont Marte Gesso Brushes. May also be applied with a palette knife for a more textured effect. Touch dry within 2 hours, longer for heavier application. Clean up with water. Features:
- using gesso on a pre-primed canvas gives your painting a smoother, more even surface
- the smooth surface allows paint to flow freely and won’t get lost in the weave of the canvas
- reduces acidity levels of paper and wood, giving your painting longer life when using these supports.
- Purest pigments triple-milled.
- Optimal light-fastness and permanence (19 colors offering 4*).
- Thick buttery consistency.
- Superb color brilliance.
- Excellent covering power.
Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums & Thinners
Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums and Thinners provide all of the tools needed to continue creating easily. By its very nature, oil colour is incompatible with water and dissolves only in turpentine, white spirit or low-odour thinners.
- Low Odour Thinner
- Oil Mediums
Winsor & Newton Artists' Painting Medium, 75mlWinsor & newton artists painting medium reduces consistency and improves flow and is resistant to yellowing. Features:
- A slow drying, gloss medium which is ideal for fine detail work, glazing and smoothly blended areas with no brush marks
- Suitable for oiling out and enriching dull patches