R79.50 – R92.50
Graduate Acrylic by Daler-Rowney
Graduate Acrylic is an affordable range of water-based colors, ideal for students and amateurs looking for reliability and performance. These fast-drying, medium-body acrylic paint colors are smooth, easy to use, mix well together and are perfect for covering large areas or for everyday use.
- Available: in 120ml .
- Good pigment strength.
- High lightfastness (3*).
- Medium body.
- Water based and solvent free. Water-soluble and water resistant.
- Flexible colors so no cracks.
Georgian Oil Paints by Daler-Rowney
Georgian oil colours are made from carefully selected permanent, organic pigments ensuring the highest standards of durability, reliability, light-fastness and working properties. These rich, low-odour oil paint colours can be used directly from the tube with brush or knife, or thinned to create the finest of glazes.Features:
- Available in: 38ml tubes, 75ml tubes and 225ml tubes
- Traditionally crafted and triple-milled. High pigment load including cadmium and cobalt
- Exceptionally permanent (3*) and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
Mont Marte Premium Clear Texture Gesso 250mlMont Marte Premium Clear Texture Gesso is suitable for preparing your artwork surfaces with a transparent finish. You can use this versatile medium with acrylic, oil, pastels, and other paint media. It is lightweight, non-yellowing, and dries to a water resistant finish. This clear gesso is intermixable with Mont Marte acrylic paints and mediums, allowing you to create a tinted gesso by mixing it with a colour of your choice. Features:
- Acrylic and oil paint clear gesso: suitable for use with acrylic, oil, pastels, and other paint media
- Drying time: 1-2 hours
- Non-yellowing and dries clear
- Dries to a water resistant finish
- High concentration of pigment.
- Excellent lightfastness (3*).
- Smooth buttery consistency.
- Excellent water miscibility.
- Ideal to use indoor or in classroom environment.
Mont Marte Premium Black Gesso 500mlMont Marte Black Gesso provides a flexible matt finish suitable for priming and sealing canvas, paper, board and other semi-porous surfaces. Gesso provides a slightly toothed surface that allows oil and acrylic to adhere well to your painting support. For best results apply 2-3 thin coats of Black Gesso. Features:
- may be sanded in between coats for a super smooth surface which is great for detailed works
- adds dramatic contrast and interesting effects that regular white gesso cannot achieve
- may be diluted with water.