|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 11 cm|
Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums & Thinners
Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums and Thinners provide all of the tools needed to continue creating easily. By its very nature, oil colour is incompatible with water and dissolves only in turpentine, white spirit or low-odour thinners.
- Retouching Varnish
- Oil Mediums
3 in stock
- High concentration of pigment.
- Excellent lightfastness (3*).
- Smooth buttery consistency.
- Excellent water miscibility.
- Ideal to use indoor or in classroom environment.
Mont Marte Watermixable Oil Gel Medium 125mlMont Marte H2O Water Mixable Linseed Oil Gel Medium is a thickened linseed oil in a unique gel form which produces durable glazes when mixed with water mixable paint. Speeds up drying time slightly. Features:
- Compatible with traditional oil paint.
Mont Marte Premium Clear Texture Gesso 250mlMont Marte Premium Clear Texture Gesso is suitable for preparing your artwork surfaces with a transparent finish. You can use this versatile medium with acrylic, oil, pastels, and other paint media. It is lightweight, non-yellowing, and dries to a water resistant finish. This clear gesso is intermixable with Mont Marte acrylic paints and mediums, allowing you to create a tinted gesso by mixing it with a colour of your choice. Features:
- Acrylic and oil paint clear gesso: suitable for use with acrylic, oil, pastels, and other paint media
- Drying time: 1-2 hours
- Non-yellowing and dries clear
- Dries to a water resistant finish
Gesso Spray Black: Ghiant Water Based 400ml
- Artist Black acid free spray primer for a variety of substrates
- Suitable for use with oils, alkyds and acrylics
- Provides excellent “tooth” for better adhesion
- Allow to dry for 24 hours after application before use
- Recommended that 3 coats are applied for use with oil painting
- Allow 2 hours of drying time between coats
- Please read instructions on the can prior to use
Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums & ThinnersDaler-Rowney Georgian Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums and Thinners provide all of the tools needed to continue creating easily. By its very nature, oil colour is incompatible with water and dissolves only in turpentine, white spirit or low-odour thinners. Features:
- Artist Clear Picture varnish
- Oil Mediums
Graduate Oil paints by Daler RowneyDaler-Rowney Graduate Oil is an affordable range of oil paints ideal for students and hobbyists looking for reliability and performance. Graduate Oil colours are smooth, easy to use, and mix well together, drying to a low gloss satin sheen within 5 days. Features:
- Impressive pigment loading.
- High lightfastness (3*).
- Smooth body.
- Dries to a low gloss satin sheen within 5 days.
Georgian Oil Paints by Daler-Rowney
Georgian oil colours are made from carefully selected permanent, organic pigments ensuring the highest standards of durability, reliability, light-fastness and working properties. These rich, low-odour oil paint colours can be used directly from the tube with brush or knife, or thinned to create the finest of glazes.Features:
- Available in: 38ml tubes, 75ml tubes and 225ml tubes
- Traditionally crafted and triple-milled. High pigment load including cadmium and cobalt
- Exceptionally permanent (3*) and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry