System3 Acrylics paint by Daler-Rowney
System3 Acrylics are versatile water-based colors made from high quality pigments. System3 Acrylic colors are light-fast, permanent (ranking from 3 to 4 stars for most of the colors), opaque (10 opaque and 20 semi-opaque colors), flexible and quick drying, making them suitable for applications on multiple surfaces both indoor and outdoor.
- High quality pigments, superior pigment loading allowing to be thinned with water.
- Excellent light-fastness and permanence (36 colors offering 4*).
- Smooth acrylic resin binder for a creamy, medium body viscosity.
- High versatility: multi-surfaces, indoor and outdoor, ideal for mixed media
Graduate Oil paints by Daler RowneyDaler-Rowney Graduate Oil is an affordable range of oil paints ideal for students and hobbyists looking for reliability and performance. Graduate Oil colours are smooth, easy to use, and mix well together, drying to a low gloss satin sheen within 5 days. Features:
- Impressive pigment loading.
- High lightfastness (3*).
- Smooth body.
- Dries to a low gloss satin sheen within 5 days.
Flow Enhancer by Daler-Rowney
This colourless liquid is used to be added to acrylic colour to reduce its viscosity and enhance its flow. Flow Enhancer is best added directly to colour in small quantities until the desired flow characteristics are achieved. Ideal for the use of Acrylic colours.
Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums & ThinnersDaler-Rowney Georgian Oil Colour Varnishes, Mediums and Thinners provide all of the tools needed to continue creating easily. By its very nature, oil colour is incompatible with water and dissolves only in turpentine, white spirit or low-odour thinners. Features:
- Artist Clear Picture varnish
- Oil Mediums
Gesso Spray Black: Ghiant Water Based 400ml
- Artist Black acid free spray primer for a variety of substrates
- Suitable for use with oils, alkyds and acrylics
- Provides excellent “tooth” for better adhesion
- Allow to dry for 24 hours after application before use
- Recommended that 3 coats are applied for use with oil painting
- Allow 2 hours of drying time between coats
- Please read instructions on the can prior to use
Mont Marte Premium Modelling Paste Tub 500mlMont Marte Premium Modelling Paste is fantastic for creating textured backgrounds on a variety of surfaces. Depth of texture can be built up by adding layers once paste is dry. Small objects may also be embedded into the paste for other 3D effects. Great when applied with Mont Marte palette knives. Clean up with water. Features:
- modelling paste dries white
- may be over-painted with acrylic or oil paint
- Purest pigments triple-milled.
- Optimal light-fastness and permanence (19 colors offering 4*).
- Thick buttery consistency.
- Superb color brilliance.
- Excellent covering power.
Premium Fluro Acrylic Paint Intro Set 8 PieceMont Marte fluorescent paint is perfect for adding luminescent colours to your art and craft projects. This set features 8 bright colours in 18ml tubes that glow under black lights and have a smooth lustre on a range of surfaces such as canvas, card and wood. The smooth consistency and opaque finish of each fluorescent 18 ml paint tube in this set offers a brilliant neon look. Create bright artworks and craft projects at home or school with the Mont Marte Fluro Acrylic Paint Intro Set. Features:
- 8 bright neon colours in 18ml tubes (yellow, orange, red, magenta, pink, purple, blue, green)
- Smooth lustre on a range of surfaces
- Glows under black lights
- Smooth consistency and opaque coverage
- Quick drying
- Suitable for art projects at home or school