Georgian Oil Paints by Daler-Rowney
Georgian oil colours are made from carefully selected permanent, organic pigments ensuring the highest standards of durability, reliability, light-fastness and working properties. These rich, low-odour oil paint colours can be used directly from the tube with brush or knife, or thinned to create the finest of glazes.Features:
- Available in: 38ml tubes, 75ml tubes and 225ml tubes
- Traditionally crafted and triple-milled. High pigment load including cadmium and cobalt
- Exceptionally permanent (3*) and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
- Purest pigments triple-milled.
- Optimal light-fastness and permanence (19 colors offering 4*).
- Thick buttery consistency.
- Superb color brilliance.
- Excellent covering power.