- Available in: 75 ml tubes
- Artists’ acrylic.
- High pigment load per colour for optimal light-fastness and permanence.
- Uniform eggshell-finish.
- Ideal for high textured impasto technique.
Georgian Oil Paints by Daler-Rowney
Georgian oil colours are made from carefully selected permanent, organic pigments ensuring the highest standards of durability, reliability, light-fastness and working properties. These rich, low-odour oil paint colours can be used directly from the tube with brush or knife, or thinned to create the finest of glazes.Features:
- Available in: 38ml tubes, 75ml tubes and 225ml tubes
- Traditionally crafted and triple-milled. High pigment load including cadmium and cobalt
- Exceptionally permanent (3*) and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
- High quality pigments, superior pigment loading allowing to be thinned with water.
- Excellent light-fastness and permanence (36 colors offering 4*).
- Smooth acrylic resin binder for a creamy, medium body viscosity.
- High versatility: multi-surfaces, indoor and outdoor, ideal for mixed media